Do you have the controls in place to trust your data?
Implement a cohesive data governance strategy combining people, processes and technologies to improve the availability, usability, integrity and security of enterprise data.
There is more data available now than ever before that can be used to improve your company’s operations. However, having unreliable or untrustworthy data and unstructured processes behind that data are challenges for many organizations. Recent research estimates that bad data costs most companies 15% to 25% of revenue. The good news is that most of the issues related to bad data can be fixed permanently, but only if they are actively addressed.
Having data controls in place not only ensures security and compliance, but also enables you to extract value from all the information collected and stored across the business. And most importantly, lets you improve business performance and profitability.
Elite can help you implement a strategy that combines people, process, and technologies to improve the availability, usability, integrity, and security of your data.
- Make confident decisions for your enterprise based on trustworthy and reliable data
- Meet regulatory requirements by documenting data assets and establishing controls related to the data
- Improve data security by determining and instituting data ownership
- Use data to increase profits by having reliable data that is readily accessible for decision-making and analysis
- Build efficiency by eliminating the rework of cleaning and structuring data for each use
- Increase stakeholder confidence by having trusted data assets enterprise wide
- Evaluate and improve data governance maturity with a roadmap and strategic, phased approach